Don't move until I tell you


> A woman was in bed with her lover
> when she heard her husband
> opening the front door.
> "Hurry," she said, "stand in the corner;
> She rubbed baby oil all over him,
> then dusted him with talcum powder.
> "Don't move until I tell you,"
> she said, " pretend you're a statue."
> "What's this?" the husband inquired
> as he entered the room.
> "Oh it's a statue," she replied,
> "the Smiths bought one and I liked it
> so I got one for us, too."
> No more was said,
> not even when they went to bed.
> Around 2 AM the husband got up,
> went to the kitchen and returned
> with a sandwich and a beer.
> "Here," he said to the statue, have this.
> I stood like that for two days at the Smiths
> and nobody offered me a damned thing.

Translate This Post.

French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified